20. Great Place to Work For All Part II: Listening, Learning and Measurable Actions
“You’ve got to unlearn what you’ve learned about what a leader is and you’ve got to unlock and bring forward what’s inside of you, which Mendela says is inside all of us. You have to liberate that part and it enables other people to liberate it too and that’s how you change society.”
Michael C. Bush is CEO of Great Place to Work, the global research and analytics firm that produces the annual Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list, the World’s Best Workplaces list, the 100 Best Workplaces for Women list, the Best Workplaces for Diversity list, and dozens of other distinguished workplace rankings around the world. Driven by a love of business and an unwavering commitment to fair and equitable treatment, Michael joined Great Place to Work as CEO in 2015, bringing 30 years of experience leading and growing organizations. This includes serving as CEO of Tetra Tech Communications, which he grew from $40 million to $300 million in revenue. Michael is a former member of President Obama’s White House Business Council and a founding board member of the private equity seed-fund, Fund Good Jobs, which invests in small inner-city businesses.
- Michael C. Bush on LinkedIn
- A Great Place to Work for All Book
- Blog: All Lives Don’t Matter
- Blog: Racism is a 400-year-old Virus
- Shannon Cassidy on YouTube
- For more information about R.O.G. Return on Generosity and host Shannon Cassidy, visit bridgebetween.com.
Michael C. Bush, Great Place to Work. Production team: Nani Shin, Sheep Jam Productions, qodpod