8. Are You an Agreeable Accommodator?
In episode 6, I talked about impostor syndrome, how it can impact your success and the six types of impostor syndrome from my book, The Visibility Factor. I will include the link to that episode in the show notes so you can go back and listen to it if you missed it. Today’s episode is going to focus on the first type of impostor syndrome: agreeable accommodator a.k.a. people pleasing.
- How do you recognize someone who is challenged with being an agreeable accommodator?
- Shared a movie example that demonstrates someone who people pleases.
- How does people pleasing start?
- Client example of how challenging it is when you are an agreeable accommodator?
- What are the classic behaviors of an agreeable accommodator?
- How can you say no without breaking a relationship?
- What happens if you continue to be a people pleaser?
- Learning to trust and value yourself.
Link here to listen to Episode 6 – “Fear and Impostor Syndrome.”
THE VISIBILITY FACTOR WITH SUSAN M. BARBER
As always, I encourage you to reach out! You can email me at email@example.com. You can also find me on social media everywhere –Facebook, LinkedIn, and of course on The Visibility Factor Podcast! I look forward to connecting with you!
If you liked The Visibility Factor, I would be so grateful if you could subscribe and rate it where you listen to podcasts! It helps the podcast get in front of more people who can learn how to be visible too!
Thank you to the team at Sheep Jam Productions for the amazing support of The Visibility Factor Podcast!