19. Great Place to Work For All Part I: The Measure that Matters Most
“Do I speak to people in a way that makes them know that their job is critical, the work they do is critical for us to achieving our purpose of helping all organizations be a great place to work by 2030?”
Michael C. Bush is CEO of Great Place to Work, the global research and analytics firm that produces the annual Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list, the World’s Best Workplaces list, the 100 Best Workplaces for Women list, the Best Workplaces for Diversity list, and dozens of other distinguished workplace rankings around the world. Driven by a love of business and an unwavering commitment to fair and equitable treatment, Michael joined Great Place to Work as CEO in 2015, bringing 30 years of experience leading and growing organizations. This includes serving as CEO of Tetra Tech Communications, which he grew from $40 million to $300 million in revenue. Michael is a former member of President Obama’s White House Business Council and a founding board member of the private equity seed-fund, Fund Good Jobs, which invests in small inner-city businesses.
- Michael C. Bush on LinkedIn
- The Butterfly Effect of Purpose
- A Great Place to Work for All Book
- Shannon Cassidy on YouTube
- For more information about R.O.G. Return on Generosity and host Shannon Cassidy, visit bridgebetween.com.
- Article: What is Psychological Safety at Work?
- Article: Psychological Safety At Work: what do psychologically safe work teams look like?
Michael C. Bush, Great Place to Work. Production team: Nani Shin, Sheep Jam Productions, qodpod