61. Pivot to Make a Bigger Impact (with Vidya Ramachandran)
Vidya Ramachandran, founder of Warrier Strategy LLC, is a self-leadership catalyzer and recalibration strategist who helps women be their most unapologetically expressive, free, vital, unique, creative selves. Through her Unapologetic Recalibration framework, Vidya guides women to break free from the societal, cultural and familial norms or systems that prevent them from thriving. Vidya’s a strong advocate for boldly claiming one’s values and soul desires despite others’ expectations, accessing mind-body wisdom, and honoring the natural energy cycle to avoid burnout. Her core values are joyous laughter, freedom, connection, and creativity.
In this episode:
- Vidya shared her past roles and the paths that she took to start her own business.
- She shared the importance of checking in with yourself to see how you feel in new situations.
- How so many people listen to the “shoulds” instead of trusting themselves.
- She explained why she calls herself a self-leadership catalyzer and a recalibration strategist to help her clients.
- The importance of focusing your energy on the positive.
- How creating boundaries gives you more space in your life.
Information on Vidya:
- Vidya Ramachandran on Instagram (@vidya.r.warrier)
The Book that Vidya Recommends:
The Visibility Factor Podcast is brought to you in part by the 90-day Visibility Breakthrough Accelerator program.
Do you believe deep down inside that you can have a bigger career, but you don’t know how to get there?
This 90-day program is a powerful experience that is unique to you and provides dedicated time to focus on your specific challenge. This dedicated time will help you see new possibilities, recognize your strengths, and take away key insights that can be leveraged immediately. Are you ready to create a breakthrough for yourself?
If you are interested in learning more, visit:
Thank you for listening to The Visibility Factor Podcast
Check out my website to order my book and view the videos/resources for The Visibility Factor book.
As always, I encourage you to reach out! You can email me at email@example.com. You can also find me on social media everywhere – Facebook, LinkedIn, and of course on The Visibility Factor Podcast! I look forward to connecting with you!
If you liked The Visibility Factor, I would be so grateful if you could subscribe and rate it where you listen to podcasts! It helps the podcast get in front of more people who can learn how to be visible too!
Thank you to the team at Sheep Jam Productions for the amazing support of The Visibility Factor Podcast!