64. Networking to Build Connections and Visibility
Today we are talking about how to use networking to build connections and increase your visibility. I will be approaching this from both the in-person view as well as online. I find that many people know that they need to expand their network, but they don’t know exactly how to do it, so they push networking to the bottom of their priority list.
In this episode:
- What networking is and why it is important.
- How to use curiosity to help you to have networking conversations.
- How introverts or anyone who is uncomfortable with networking can create a plan to execute.
- What an informational interview is and some examples of questions that you can ask.
- How to leverage LinkedIn to search for people to network with and reconnect with people who are already in your network but you haven’t spoken with recently.
- How you can improve your network in only 15 minutes a day.
The Articles Mentioned in the Podcast:
The Visibility Factor Podcast is brought to you in part by the 90-day Visibility Breakthrough Accelerator program.
Do you believe deep down inside that you can have a bigger career, but you don’t know how to get there?
This 90-day program is a powerful experience that is unique to you and provides dedicated time to focus on your specific challenge. This dedicated time will help you see new possibilities, recognize your strengths, and take away key insights that can be leveraged immediately. Are you ready to create a breakthrough for yourself?
If you are interested in learning more, visit:
Thank you for listening to The Visibility Factor Podcast
As always, I encourage you to reach out! You can email me at email@example.com. You can also find me on social media everywhere – Facebook, LinkedIn, and of course on The Visibility Factor Podcast! I look forward to connecting with you!
If you liked The Visibility Factor, I would be so grateful if you could subscribe and rate it where you listen to podcasts! It helps the podcast get in front of more people who can learn how to be visible too!
Thank you to the team at Sheep Jam Productions for the amazing support of The Visibility Factor Podcast!