Alli Waddell stands for radical honesty, self-awareness, and self-love and believes that “Only when we heal ourselves can we heal the world.” She has been recognized as an expert in the wellness industry for nearly two decades, empowering people to create and maintain healthy and happy lives. As a coach, speaker, and co-founder at Illumma, Austin's premier ketamine infusion clinic, Waddell is a lifeline of healing and holistic wellbeing.
“Everyone is put on this earth with a purpose and a mission, to express your light. But many times trauma and life circumstances can cause that light to dim, to be blocked out by fear, depression, and anxiety.” At Illumma, Waddell helps people shine bright again. Patients rediscover, remember and reconnect with the amazing spirit that was previously just beyond their reach. Illumma provides tools for lifelong personal transformation.
In this episode we discuss:
- Science behind ketamine therapy
- How ketamine affects the brain/neuroplasticity
- How Ketamine can help PTSD, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, OCD, and bipolar disorder
- Ketamine and its uses for chronic pain
- What are the negative side effects of ketamine
- The importance of integration of other therapies and how we support people along that path
- What led Alli to open a ketamine clinic
Connect with Illumma:
Instagram: @illummaclinic/ @alliwaddell
Connect with Ashley: