John Gray is the author of the most well-known and trusted relationship book of all time, Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus. USA Today listed his book as one of the top 10 most influential books of the last quarter-century. In hardcover, it was the #1 bestselling book of the 1990s. Dr. Gray’s books are translated into approximately 45 languages in more than 100 countries and continues to be a bestseller. Dr. Gray has written over 20 books. His most recent book is Beyond Mars and Venus.
John helps men and women better understand and respect their differences in both personal and professional relationships. His approach combines specific communication techniques with healthy, nutritional choices that create the brain and body chemistry for lasting health, happiness, and romance.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why and how your behavior affects your hormones
- How men who get angry have too much estrogen and what to do to correct that
- How a woman can teach a man to listen to her feelings
- Why blaming others is a way to not deal with your disturbed feelings inside
- What a conscious woman who has sex looks like
- Why estrogen is so important for women who want great sex
- How strong emotions in women should be handled with your partner
- How to feel deep painful emotions and the tools to heal for moving forward
- How to communicate with your partner so you can keep a deeply loving relationship
- Why it's imperative to be happy independently of your partner
- Why men should not watch porn
Connect with John:
Connect with Ashley: