Tina “Kat” Courtney, The AfterLife Coach, is a traditionally trained shaman and plant medicine guide with 15 years of experience working in altered spaces. Kat also works as a psychedelics integration coach, helping people make sense of transformative experiences and spiritual crises. She has the honor of working with people facing the reality and sacred truth about death. She is passionate about bringing joy and levity to shadow work, the expansion of consciousness, and death itself.
In this episode we discuss:
- What is ayahuasca’s origin and what is it designed for
- Is ayahuasca a drug or a medicine?
- The difference between ayahuasca and western medicines
- What are the possibilities with plant medicines
- Who is the right and wrong candidate to drink ayahuasca
- Why having the right intention going into ceremony is important
- How to find a safe space to drink
- How to prepare for the ceremony
- What are the negative effects of ayahuasca
- Misconceptions of a shaman
- What is integration and why it may be more important than drinking ayahuasca itself
Connect with Ashley: